Okay so I'm signing myself up for a couple of awesome giveaway, and I thought I'd group it into one post. I'm filing this under: "somebody has to win it!" so why not give it a shot?
The first giveaway is for Flea Market Fancy Freaks. In case you don't know this is for Flea Market Fancy fans, a line of fabric by Denyse Schmidt that was discontinued and people are trying to bring it back. You should totally sign the petition. And if you want to be included in the drawing, follow the steps here.
And the next giveaway I'm entering is even bigger and better.
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
– Cabinets and I'm getting them lucky me!
– Family photos
– Lots of books.
– New Pjs.
– World Peace 🙂
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
– Bj made me a bead box and sorted out all my beads while I was away at camp one summer. It was so unexpected and amazing, and I still use it now.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
– I've tackled every handmade gift I've wanted to make. Have I finished everything, maybe not, but I give it a go at least.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
– Either my American Girl Doll (I have Kirsten) or Big Ted, my giant teddy bear (like as big as me).
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
– Wooden toys, books and a Waldorf Doll (and anything I make her)
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
– I don't have a favorite holiday food, I just love being with my family and eating and celebrating together.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
-Let's just say there are quite a few things on that list. Knitting, sewing, and general fun times ahead!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
-Christmas Vacation. My dad and I used to watch it every year together. I believe he still does this with my step sister and step mom, I totally miss doing that, I might have to get a copy myself.
9. Favorite holiday song?
– Christmas Time Again by Extreme. Yes I'm serious. Take a listen, it's awesome. Most Christmas music is nice, but not awesome like this.
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
– Being with family and being frantic crazy crafty.