1. I went to the fair and hit up the photobooth like I do every year (2003-2005, 2006, 2008, 2009).
2. I chopped off my hair.
3. I am with in 1 pound of my pre-pregnancy weight (124 lbs).
4. I have been working out at least 4 times a week.
5. I actually like it.
6. I even worked out today, ON MY BIRTHDAY.
7. I also ate more of my birthday pie so I made up for it.
8. I haven’t had a diet coke in 24 days.
9. I don’t miss it…
11. I’m drinking this instead (diluted 1/2 with water) when I need something besides plain water.
12. Last weekend Sciarrino helped me make a scrapbooking kit with my own stuff and I’ve been having a blast playing with it.
13. I like Twitter more than Facebook.
14. This resulted in a take no prisoners “friend” cut.
15. I need to take more pictures
16. and video.
17. Especially of my ever-changing wonder named Tuesday Lee.
18. I really want to sleep through the night again.
19. But not more than I want to comfort Tuesday… ah motherhood.
20. I’m so excited to be in my 30s.
21. I feel more like me than I ever have before
22. and I like me.
23. I love that I’m watching less TV and don’t miss cable at all.
24. Now the few things I watch seem even better and more special.
25. I’m glad we don’t have pets… the dogs on the corner are so annoying.
26. But fresh eggs from a chicken would be nice…
27. Wait, when’s the last time I used an egg?
28. I love summer, but a snuggly winter is calling my name.
29. After staring at this screen for a while the whole room seems darker and I start thinking about new lights.
30. Wow thirty is a lot.