1. I went to the fair and hit up the photobooth like I do every year (2003-2005, 2006, 2008, 2009).
2. I chopped off my hair.
3. I am with in 1 pound of my pre-pregnancy weight (124 lbs).
4. I have been working out at least 4 times a week.
5. I actually like it.
6. I even worked out today, ON MY BIRTHDAY.
7. I also ate more of my birthday pie so I made up for it.
8. I haven’t had a diet coke in 24 days.
9. I don’t miss it…
11. I’m drinking this instead (diluted 1/2 with water) when I need something besides plain water.
12. Last weekend Sciarrino helped me make a scrapbooking kit with my own stuff and I’ve been having a blast playing with it.
13. I like Twitter more than Facebook.
14. This resulted in a take no prisoners “friend” cut.
15. I need to take more pictures
16. and video.
17. Especially of my ever-changing wonder named Tuesday Lee.
18. I really want to sleep through the night again.
19. But not more than I want to comfort Tuesday… ah motherhood.
20. I’m so excited to be in my 30s.
21. I feel more like me than I ever have before
22. and I like me.
23. I love that I’m watching less TV and don’t miss cable at all.
24. Now the few things I watch seem even better and more special.
25. I’m glad we don’t have pets… the dogs on the corner are so annoying.
26. But fresh eggs from a chicken would be nice…
27. Wait, when’s the last time I used an egg?
28. I love summer, but a snuggly winter is calling my name.
29. After staring at this screen for a while the whole room seems darker and I start thinking about new lights.
30. Wow thirty is a lot.
Me: “Woah! Amber looks great!”
Aaron” “Yeah, it’s amazing what a few pounds will do.”
So true! We need to get our fitness acts together over here.
#4, 8, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26.
I hope you had a great birthday 🙂
Liking you is very important 😉
fabulous pictures and list for your 30 on 30!
Beautiful! Bella! Bella!
Happy Birthday – 30 is fantastic.
Lots of love and many (many) happy (happy) returns!
You look super cute and happy!! Yay!
loved this list. really, LOVED this list…
and you look so great. not just the loss of the baby weight (although, that’s awesome too!), but there’s something else. i think it has a lot to do with 21 + 22. which is so fantastic!
i’m glad you had an awesome birthday weekend!
bummed we didn’t take more picts of the party and us at the party. looking forward to your 30th year! may your happiness last forever.
You look great and you’re wearing horizontal stripes to boot! Happy birthday!
I can’t believe I’ve only lost 3.5 pounds in the last month, it feels like more. I think there might be something to this working out thing. 🙂
Leave a comment